Course Discussions
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 18, 2021, 06:49:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome. New students should register to gain access to the discussion forum. Just click the 'register' button at the top of the screen.
- Guests are free to browse the course topics. For more information on the courses, please write steven@wwmr.us
11983 Posts in 745 Topics by 557 Members
Latest Member: lisa
* Home Help Login Register
Course Discussions  |  Steven R. Van Hook - Sample Courses  |  Sample Course Discussion (Global Economics)  |  Topic: Introduction « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 9685 times)
Steve Van Hook
Administrator

Just call me "Steve"

« on: Aug 24, 2004, 11:01:31 PM »

Please note: This discussion forum is for demonstration purposes only. If you are a student in the course, you need to log-in or activate your access by clicking the "register" button at the top of this screen.

Welcome to the Understanding Global Economies discussion forum.

Each week I'll post some discussion items for you to review. Please post a reply to one of the discussion questions, and then reply to at least one of your classmates' postings. Feel free to start your own discussion subjects.

When posting a message, please don't forget a subject heading. If you're skilled and adventurous, you can use the html features if you like.

Anytime you'd like to return to the main course website, please use the url: http://globalecon.wwmr.us

For now, please post a brief self-introduction as a reply to this message.

I look forward to working with you over the weeks ahead.

~ Steve
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2008, 04:19:04 AM by Steve Van Hook » Logged
Steve Van Hook
Administrator

Just call me "Steve"

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2004, 11:05:02 PM »

Steve's Intro

My name is Steve Van Hook, and I'll be your instructor for this course.

I've worked the last 20 or so years in management, economic development, education, and communications -- in corporate, government, news media, and international posts. About half of those years have been spent with television & public education projects in Russia and Ukraine.

I have a PhD in education, an MA in Business Communications, and a BA in Journalism. I teach marketing, global management, communications, and economics courses for Ellis College, Cardean University, and UCSB Extension.

You can find more about me in my Instructor listing on the class homepage.

I look forward to working with you throughout the course.

Steve
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2008, 04:19:55 AM by Steve Van Hook » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Course Discussions  |  Steven R. Van Hook - Sample Courses  |  Sample Course Discussion (Global Economics)  |  Topic: Introduction « previous next »
Jump to: